Curry Lime Roasted Cauliflower
Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, and Low Fat
Simple and incredible, curry lime cauliflower truly makes a great side dish or main dish. Cauliflower absorbs flavors unlike many other vegetables. In fact, cauliflower’s texture absorbs flavors infused into its florets. Like broccoli, cauliflower is versatile as a steak, rice, or even roasted in a variety of ways.
Since I was making an Indian dish, I chose to make cauliflower as a side dish. This recipe is so simple, it takes only minutes to make. With one head of cauliflower and 4 other ingredients, you can transform cauliflower into a subtly spicy side dish.
All you need is a head of cauliflower, lime juice, garlic, turmeric, and curry powder. That’s it.
- Pre-heat you oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- Using a knife, remove the core and leaves from the cauliflower.
- Cut florets away from the core into bite sized pieces.
- Rinse with water in a colander.
- Put the cauliflower florets in a large bowl.
- Our 1/4 cup lim juice into bowl with cauliflower.
- Toss cauliflower in lime juice to get it wet.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of curry powder.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of turmeric.
- Add 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Toss cauliflower, coating it with garlic and spices.
- Pour contents onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes until brown.