Roasted Vegetables are quick and easy to make and perfect for tacos. If you are looking for a delicious way to eat your veggies, Easy Roasted Tacos are your solution to a quick dinner in 30 minutes.
- Tortillas (Gluten-free or any vegan type)
- 1 Head Broccoli, stem removed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced into thins spices
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced into thin pieces
- 1, 6 oz. container Mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Pickled Red Onions:
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced (use a mandoline if you have one)
- 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup hot or warm water
- Ball jar
- Guacamole or Sliced Avocado
- Your favorite Salsa (I picked an organic pineapple salsa for an added sweetness to my savory tacos)
- Chopped Cilantro
- Vegan Refried Beans
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- If using a sheet pan, place a silicone mat or parchment paper on the bottom.
- If using the Copper Air Fryer Pan, place a silicone mat or parchment paper on the bottom part of the pan
- Wash and cut vegetables into similar sizes. Since you will be roasting them together, similar size is important so they cook evenly.
- Wash all vegetables in a colander, shaking off excess water.
- While vegetables are still wet, combine spices and sprinkle over wet vegetables
- Place vegetables in an even layer on the pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
Pickled Red Onions:
- Slice 1 red onion thin. I used a mandolin, but you can also cut by hand.
- Put all the onions in a ball jar.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a measuring cup, stir together.
- Pur into jar
- Leave on the counter for an hour.
- Then refrigerate for at least one hour.
- The onions will be good for approximately 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Using a second pan, line with parchment paper and lay tortillas in a single layer.
- Cover with aluminum foil or another layer of parent paper.
- Place in oven 10 minutes before vegetables are done roasting
- Roasted Vegetables
- Toppings of your choice