Savory and sweet, this salad will fill you up and send you back for a second helping.
- 8 ounces bow ties pasta (or any pasta)
- 2 cups chopped kale, stems removed
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 4 mandarin oranges (peeled, sliced in half and sectioned) clementines also work
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauces of Choice
- Bring 6 cups water and 1 teaspoon salt and boil
- Add pasta and reduce heat to simmer
- Cook according to package instructions (11-13 minutes)
- Chop the vegetables and cut the oranges
- When pasta is cooked, immediately drain and run cold water over pasta to stop cooking.
- Pasta should be cool when placed with other ingredients.
- In a large bowl, put vegetables and pasta together
- Toast with dressing