An incredible meal can be made in 20 minutes, in one pot, and taste like it was made by a chef. I didn’t believe in one-pot wonders until I tried it myself.
One Pot Wonder:
- 16 ounce package, dry Whole Grain Spaghetti Noodles (You may also use gluten free pasta)
- 2 14.5 ounce cans Organic Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 5 cups Organic Vegetable Broth
- 3 cloves. minced Garlic
- 1 large, diced White Onion
- 2 teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup, chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 Tablespoons dried Oregano
One Step…..the Beauty of One Pot Cooking:
- In a large pot, add diced onions and garlic.
- Turn stove to medium high and cook for 2 minutes until garlic and onions are translucent.
- Break pasta in half an put into pot.
- Add two cans of tomatoes.
- Add vegetable broth.
- Add 1/2 of basil, oregano, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring every two minutes.
- Remove from heat.