Weekends are for brunch, relaxation, time with family, and Vegan Heavenly Hash….Taste the Rainbow.
- 1 medium, chopped into small cubes Sweet Potato
- 1 medium, chopped into small cubes Yukon Gold Potato
- 1 medium, diced White Onion
- 1, diced Jalapeno (deseeded and deveined; leave a few seeds if you want some heat)
- 1 bunch, stemmed and chopped Kale
- 1, diced Red Pepper
- 2 cloves, minced Garlic
- 3 teaspoons Cumin
- 3 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1/4 cup Organic Vegetable Broth
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut sweet potato and Yukon Gold potato in evenly sized cubes. I used the large setting on my Vidalia Chop Wizard to make uniform cubes.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Make a single row of potatoes on the pan
- Sprinkle potatoes with curry powder and cumin
- Cook for 35 minutes until crispy.
- Dice red pepper, onion, and jalapeño (I used the smaller setting on my Vidalia Chop Wizard).
- As soon as the potatoes have cooked for 15-20 minutes, saute onion and garlic on medium heat in a large skillet.
- When translucent, add red pepper.
- Cook 5 more minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup vegetable broth and turn up the heat.
- When it starts to boil add kale, and stir. It will immediately wilt.
- Add roasted potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
We like Sriracha or some kind of hot sauce to bring up the heat. BBQ sauce is good too.