Oven Baked Garlic Fries with Sriracha Ketchup is a decadent treat for adults. Indulge and enjoy some comfort food without the guilt of fat and calories. These are so good, you might make a second batch.
- 5 large, washed skin on Baking Potatoes
- 1/4 cup or more Garlic Powder
- 1/8 cup Fresh Ground Pepper
- to taste Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Organic Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- Using a mandoline, on 1/4 inch setting, cut the potatoes into equal sized fries.
- Place them in a bowl of cold water, after each potato is cut to prevent browning.
- Make sure the water is high enough to cover the potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place a silicone mat or parchment paper on the large baking pan or use the Copper Chef Crisper Pan
- Drain the potatoes right before you plan to cook them.
- Using a colander, drain and shake all remaining water from the potatoes.
- Return potatoes to the empty bowl.
- Toss with seasoning.
- Place fries in a single layer on the pan.
- Cook for 35 minutes at 425 degrees until Crisp.
- I served with Sriracha ketchup, but feel free to choose your own dipping sauce.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha to 1/2 cup Organic Ketchup.
- Stir together.