Easy, one pan curry is so tasty, you don’t even need rice or noodles. This dish can be eaten all alone.
- 1 13 1/2 ounce coconut milk (do not shake before opening)
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 4 ounce jar Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Fresh Basil for garnish
- DO NOT SHAKE the can of coconut milk. Spoon 6 Tablespoons of the coconut cream floating on the top of the can and put it in a wok.
- Pour remaining coconut milk into a medium sized bowl or glass measuring cup.
- Add vegetable broth and soy sauce to coconut milk and stir.
- Place wok with coconut cream over medium heat until it begins to bubble.
- Add onion, red pepper, broccoli and green beans.
- Stir until vegetables are hot (3-5 minutes)
- Stir in coconut milk, vegetable broth combination.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until vegetables are al dente
- Add 1/4 of water if it’s too thick.
- Serve with basil on top and squeeze a lemon wedge on top of each bowl.